1. First, what is your favorite holiday?
Probably a tie between Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I would probably lean more towards Christmas.
2. Do you prefer a real or fake christmas tree?
I personally have never had a real one in my house. My parents have had real trees before. All my 2 trees are currently fake.
3. How do you like to decorate your tree, colors, lights, topper, tinsel, etc?
My dream decorations would be frosted blue and white lights, snow garland, blue and silver ornaments plus sentimental ones, a star on top and lots of snow flake and icicle type ornaments. And a blanket of snow beneth the tree.
Right now my tree has silver garland, multi-lights, colored bulbs, silver snow flakes, some icicles ornaments, lexie's first christmas ornaments and a snow type blanket underneath. We do have a star that lights up but I didn't want to find the extention cord to plug it in so the tree is topless. LOL.
4. What is your favorite holiday beverage?
Hot cocoa or Spiced apple cinder.
5. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
I'm with Tammy on cheesecake. It's my fav period. But I also love christmas cookies and I hate pumkin pie, just so you all know that.
6. And your favorite holiday food that isn't a dessert?
Stuffing, sweat potatoes, prime rib with mushrooms. That's all I can think of now.
7. Your favorite holiday gift ever?
I asked this question and I can't think of an answer. But I'll go the easy route and say just being with family and friends for the holidays is probably the best gift.
8. Favorite holiday memory?
I have some really bads ones, but we won't go into those. But I would have to say going to my grandparents to Christmas, going to church, eating lots of food and waking up way to early so we could open gifts from Santa.
9. How do you like to spend your holiday?
Family and friends, singing, eating and sharing gifts and warm wishes.
10. Also, what are you getting me for christmas? Just kidding. What do you REALLY want this christmas?
Oh my what should I get myself. I guess it all depends on how much money I have.
But what I really really want to Christmas is a digital camera. I have missed too many photo moments by not having one. I want to be able to take my own pictures of my daughter.
Any way there are my answers. Enjoy.